This is and advance lip therapy and protection formula with the following components;
• Beeswax. We start with beeswax because it does not just coat your skin, it protects the natural oils, helping healthy lips stay healthy, and helping dry, cracked lips to heal.
• Vitamin E. This is a potent anti-oxidant, that provides a critical level of protection against the effects of the sun (when complimenting quality sunscreen protection). It is also a nutrient in healthy skin function and production.
• Organic Olive Oil is also a source of natural vitamin E while also having an anti-inflammatory quality to help sooth and calm your lips.
• Organic Hempseed Oil contains lipids similar to those found in the skin. This makes it an effective moisturizer and protectant for your skin. It increases the elasticity of the skin and brings new life to dry, tired or dehydrated skin.
• Organic Sunflower Oil is and ageless chapped lips remedy. It helps lock in or retain moisture in the skin protecting against dry, and chapped skin. Sunflower oil is also rich in vitamin E.
• SPF 50 Protection Since your lips are most fragile and vulnerable to the effects of the sun, we believe SPF protection is most critical in your lip balm. So we have incorporated a blend of FDA recognized sunscreen agent to achieve an SPF 30 rating. Even so, like sunscreen for any part of the body, you should reapply often when out in direct mid-day sun for prolonged periods of time.
For all of these reasons, SPF Rx Lip balm meets our high standards in lip protection. This particular product is exceptionally popular because it accomplishes all of these with the subtle pleasant taste of Spearmint.
Available in this bulk 100 pack display box for your business retailing, or for community events, company gift bags, weddings or other life events.
- Perfect gift bag addition for outdoor events such as golf tournaments.
- Guests will be glad you supply them at sunny occasions such as outdoor weddings, vow renewals or anniversary parties
- Great scent and flavor makes them a welcome gift by everyone
- The small footprint and ready pop counter display make it ideal as a point of purchase item in sports stores, pro-shops and other active product retailers.
Sweet but not too sweet. Smooth, not sticky. Kissable but it won't leave a tacky residue. It is everything you, your friends, family or customers want in a lip balm - and more.
How is it different?
Looking for a quality natural-base lip balm with sunscreen and breath freshening spearmint?
SPF Rx's SPF 50 lip balm is the solution for a hydrating lip balm to protect dry, chapped lips from the sun and harsh environmental factors such as the sun and wind and soothe and repair existing damage. It provides protection from long wavelength UVA rays and boosts UVB protection. Formulated with superior, and 100% certified organic moisturizing ingredients including Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Hempseed Oil and Sunflower Oil, in a smooth beeswax base. The lip balm counter display is a great value for retailers and saves counter space as well.
All lip balms are not alike. The skin of your lips is important!
- Lips are fragile - This is because the skin on the lips is so thin.
- Lips are vulnerable - They are exposed to the elements and the sun more than other areas. The wind, the sun, even your own breathing day and night put it under constant stress.
- Lips are often neglected - They usually get no love from the facial skincare you tend to put everywhere else!
- Lips are visible - Your lips are always on display! Soft lips are an important part of an inviting face.