What is it?
This long-lasting mineral based sunscreen features an SPF 30 broad spectrum protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays. SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen is enriched with clinically proven actives and powerful antioxidants that work to delay the signs of aging. All SPFRX formula variations are: water and perspiration resistant for up to 80 minutes, designed for optimal skin tolerance and are safe and ideal for the entire family and all skin types.
Animal Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-Free,Reef-Safe, Water and Sweat Resistant
Sizes: 1 oz., 4 oz., 1 QT, 1 GAL, 1 oz. 40 count bin, 1 oz. 10 count pack
• UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection with Zinc Oxide 5% and Titanium Dioxide 3%, which work by reflecting the sun rays off your skin unlike chemical sunscreens
• Delivers mineral-based sunscreen protection that is anti-aging and reduce risk of skin cancer
• Formulated with rich botanicals and powerful antioxidants in a fragrance-free, paraben-free, and chemical-free sunscreen.
• Water and perspiration resistant for up to 80 minutes, you can do any outdoor activity such as biking, snowboarding, swimming, tennis, soccer for a long time.
• Reef-Safe! Mineral sunscreens do not contain any of the chemicals or additives that have been shown to damage our ocean's reefs and their ecosystems.
• Gentle, non-irritating formula for sensitive skin types as well as children 6 months and older
• Various size and pack choices: 1oz, 4oz as pocket and travel size and 1 quart and gallon as large and bulk sunscreen with 2, 4 and 10 packProvides UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection with Zinc Oxide 5% and Titanium Dioxide 3%, which deflects the sun’s rays unlike chemical sunscreens
This gentle, non-greasy mineral sunscreen contains effective forms of Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide in a natural sunscreen base of botanicals, vitamins and antioxidants that lasts up to 80 minutes without irritating the most sensitive skin types.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. At least every 2 hours. Immediately after towel drying.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m..
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months. Ask a doctor.
Zinc Oxide - a non-toxic, coral safe Zinc Oxide is scientifically proven as the world's safest and most effective UVA and UVB physical sun screen barrier
Titanium Dioxide - also non-toxic and coral reef safe Titanium Dioxide is highly effective as an ultra violet radiation blocker
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice - a highly effective moisture agent for sunscreens to help moisturize restore skin that has been exposed to the damaging effects of environmental elements including sun, wind, sand and salt water
Shea Butter - a rich, efficacious skin conditioner with moisturizing and healing properties including Vitamins A and E along with Cinnamic acid which is known as an effectual natural UV sun protector
Zinc Oxide 5%
Titanium Dioxide 3%
Inactive Ingredients:Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Allantoin(Comfrey Root Derived), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorious,(Safflower Oil),Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl(Octyl)Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl, Isostearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid,Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate-60(Plant Derived), Shea Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate, Water, Xanthan Gum
|Pack Size||1 Quart|
|Benefits||Reef Safe, Kid-Friendly|